I love playing around with the athleisure trend, especially when it comes to airport style! There are countless ways to look chic in your sportswear. It’s all about putting together fitted pieces like leggings or joggers with oversized pieces like a bomber or denim jacket. For my recent trip to Boston, I wanted to be cozy for my flight, but still look stylish in my leggings so I threw on an oversized denim jacket and my favorite Nike Cortez sneakers. The key to mastering the athleisure trend is finding the perfect balance between sporty and chic.
1. Levi’s Oversize Trucker Denim Jacket ($98)
2. Topshop Branded Leggings ($22)
3. Bella Dahl Capsleeve Tie Front Tee (
4. Nike Classic ‘Cortez’ Sneaker ($70)
5. Topshop Blake Faux Leather Backpack ($45)
As much as I love being comfy and casual on airplanes, sometimes my itinerary starts right when I get off the plane. In this case, I want to look sophisticated, chic and ready to go when I land! I wore this look when I was travelling from Cannes to Rome and had a full schedule ahead of me. I went for a pair of white skinny jeans, bodysuit, mules and a lightweight duster coat. Duster coats are my favorite for dressing up any outfit because they instantly make you look more polished and add depth to any look. Plus they are super lightweight and you can roll them up in your carry-on!
1. W118 by Walter Baker Marley Twill Trench Coat (
2. Topshop Moto White Jaime Jeans ($80)
3. Privacy Please Arden Bodysuit (
4. Le Specs Pharaoh Mirrored Sunglasses ($120)
5. Future Glory Co. Rockwell Mini Bag ($325)
6. Nine West Leather Mules (
Those late night red eye flights call for sweatpants, comfy leggings, and sweaters. No matter how late it is, you never want to look like you just rolled out of bed for a flight. In these situations, I always stick with a pair of black leggings, cute sweatshirt and depending on how lazy I am..a pair of slides will always do! But I’d have to say the best part about travelling in comfort (and style) is my new mobile closet carry-on by my dear friend Lisa of LA Closet Design. It’s basically like my closet on-the-go! I’ll be bringing this mobile closet carry-on with me on every trip..it’s so lightweight and organizes all my clothes, accessories, and beauty items in different compartments so unpacking is so easy!
1. H&M Jersey Leggings ($9.99)
2. Wildfox Couture x REVOLVE Tropical Escape Sweater (
3. LAMOVE Mobile Closet Carry-On ($575)
4. Perverse Crisp Aviator Sunglasses ($65)
5. Jslides Samantha Faux Fur Slide ($69.95)
What’s your favorite airport style? Let me know in the comments below!